So I have kind of hit a wall. This past week was probably the busiest week I have had this semester and i just had no time to practice. I tried to make time but it just didn’t happen. I did however make time this Sunday to practice for about 2 hours. That 2 hours went very good. I went through the major chords countless times, even until my fingers hurt, and from the time  started that night I definitely improved. My two problem chords (B & E) have become way easier to transition into since I started this project and my fingers are starting to fall more naturally into position for the rest of the chords. Theres not much ill be able to do for my midterm video since I haven’t started on any songs yet but I guess on my growth plan I said that I would only be running through the chords up and down so thats what I’ll do. I’ll use this final blog before the midterm as a little bit of a self reflection:

1.  It is very hard to find time for this amongst everything else but I will definitely have to be better at this for the remainder of the semester.
  2. I am better at ukulele than thought I would be. Im sure it has a little bit to do with my past experience with guitar.
  3. It’s very fun to play. The times I did get to sit down and practice, I found it very relaxing and enjoyable. I didn’t view it as homework just as something fun to do.