I have been making progress in my ukulele journey since the midterm. I have began to learn the minor chords Am,Bm,Cm,Dm,Em,Fm,Gm. They all seem pretty straight forward and are way easier to play that than the major chords in my opinion. The only two that are giving me  problems are the Dm chord and the Fm chord. I just find it tough to quickly put my fingers into those positions. Since part of my goal was to learn 1 or more songs, I have started to work on the songs I chose at the beginning. The song I have made the most progress on is “Still Beating” by Mac Demarco using the chords G6, D7, Am, and C. These chords are very easy to transition into from each other which makes the song fairly easy to play. I have also gotten the strumming pattern down and it really sounds like the song which is promising (haha).  There is also a “pick” part of this song that i have learned and it sounds really cool but in the real song, the pick part and the strumming part are played simultaneously so I’m not sure how I’m going to incorporate that into my final but maybe ill just have to play both parts and then layer the audio or something. Anyways, I am happy where I am at right now and I am feeling good for the final! I can only go up from here!