So these last couple weeks of school are starting to heat up. There is a lot due but i think I’m handling it pretty well so far. I’ve actually been able to use practicing ukulele as a stress reliever and a way to relax at the end of the night. The minor chords are going pretty well. In my last blog post I mentioned that I was having trouble with Dm and Fm but I’ve gotten those down pretty good and now I’m having trouble with Bm. Bm requires you to bar the bottom 3 strings while simultaneously holding down the top string on the 4th fret. I have trouble keeping my finger that is on the 1st string from touching the 2nd string which makes the chord sound awful. I just have to arch my fingers more and that will just come with muscle memory and practice. Since I said on my final growth plan that I would like to play at least 1 song, taking all the other course into account, I will just focus on playing “Still Beating” by Mac Demarco instead of both that song and “Im with You” by Vance Joy. Right now I am just focussing on the Mac Demarco song and the minor chords but before Tuesday i will have to polish up on my major chords. I don’t think that it will take me very long to refresh myself, I remember the chords I just will basically have to give my finger muscles a refresher. Im doing my best right now!